As a private nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, Grass Lake Area Historical Connections funds all operations through memberships, donations and admissions. As we move toward developing a satelite museum for the Michigan Military Heritage Museum and Interurban Car 29, to compliment our current Coe House Museum, your donations are essention. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
You Can Help . . .
- Become a member
- Donate aritfacts and stories. Our new Michigan Military Heritage Museum is a statewide project. Car 29 renovation continues to move forward. Spread the word!
- Commit to operations support through a Making Mondays Matter 3-M pledge
- VOLUNTEER! 3 museums means many opportunities
- Support the Wall of Honor capital fund drive with a plate purchase for a veteran
- Free access to Coe House and Interurban Car Exhibits
- Member admission ticket(s) to MMHM
- Member invitations to exhibit openings and events
- Members only section of website
- Research assistance, as available
_____ Individual: $20.00 (receive 1 free admission ticket)
_____ Family: $40.00 (receive 2 free admission tickets)
_____ Business: $100 (receive promotion on website and in quarterly newsletter)
Email __________________________________________________ (required for website login)
Print and Mail with check payable to: GLAHC, Box 52, Grass Lake, MI 49240
You may also copy and paste the info above and email the order to us, then pay the balance by PayPal; alternately, you may copy/paste into comment section of PayPal